WHEN ARE THE GATES OPEN?
Early Entry will begin Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 12pm (Noon), and close at Midnight.
Gates will re-open at 9am Friday, September 28, 2018.
Yes, see above.
RULES AT ASTRAL VALLEY?
- NO WEAPONS of any kind (regardless of permit)
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS or Drug Paraphernalia - Violators will be ejected from the Festival & are subject to prosecution under local, state, & federal laws.
- NO ENTRY ALLOWED WITHOUT A TICKET
- NO COLLECTING, HARVESTING, OR REMOVING ANY FLORA OR FAUNA
- NO GLASS - bring your drinks in aluminum or plastic please
- NO FIREWORKS or explosives of any kind
- NO ANIMALS, DOGS or PETS - if you bring animals you will be turned away at the gate
- SERVICE ANIMALS - must be wearing owner ID Tags & Anti-Rabies Vaccination Tags
- NO MOTORIZED RECREATIONAL VEHICLES (Including: ATVs, Golf Carts, or UTVs)
- NO UNDERAGE DRINKING
- NO DRIVING around event grounds once parked
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH THROUGHOUT THE GROUNDS
- NO DRINKING & DRIVING
- NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING
- CAMPFIRES will only be allowed in established fire rings, burn barrels, or raised patio pits ONLY
- NO DUMPING OR LITTERING
- LEAVE-NO-TRACE – Leave Astral Valley better than you found it & RECYCLE
- DO NOT REMOVE ANY ARTIFACTS FROM THE GROUNDS
- DO NOT CUT DOWN, HARM OR SCAR ANY TREES
- DO NOT VANDALIZE OR CAUSE DESTRUCTION TO ANYTHING
- BIKES will be allowed, but must be well lit up for your safety if using them at night
- RAIN or SHINE Event
- TICKET SALES ARE FINAL, non-refundable & non-returnable
- RESPECT the beauty of Astral Valley, please use recycling bins & consider your neighbors
- LISTEN TO & Respect all Staff, Security & Volunteers, your safety is our #1 concern
- NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OF ANY KIND
- ALL PERSONS BEHAVING IN AN ILLEGAL, OFFENSIVE OR DISORDERLY FASHION WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUNDS WITHOUT REFUND. Violators will be ejected & are subject to prosecution under local, state, & federal laws.
WEATHER IN SEPTMEBER IN ASTRAL VALLEY?
Sunny and Warm days, with Cool nights. As always, please come prepared for unpredictable or inclement weather.
HOTELS CLOSE BY?
Yes. There are a number of hotels in Festus, MO which is 20-25 mis from the venue, located halfway between Astral Valley and St Louis Airport.
Service Animals Only. No Pets allowed.
BAGS AND CARS WILL BE CHECKED ON ARRIVAL.
See Rules List above...
FIRE SAFETY? CAMPFIRES?
Must be in a raised patio pit.
Under age of 18 must be with parents.
12 and Under Free for Children - but we will ask to confirm via Birth Certificate or ID if the individual seems ‘mature for their age’ ;)